Preparing your installer
S3L-X, S6L users - Download the most recent Windows 64-bit iLok drivers from https://www.ilok.com/#!license-manager
S3L users - Download the most recent Windows 32-bit iLok drivers from https://www.ilok.com/#!license-manager
Do I have an S3L or S3L-X system?
Check the VENUE software version number shown at the bottom of the screen.
S3L - Version 4.1.x up to 4.4.x
S3L-X - Version 4.5.x up to 4.9.x
- Download the Sonnox Live Venue installer for your console from https://www.sonnox.com/support/venue-installers
- Unzip "LicenseSupportInstallerWin_<version>.zip"
- Unzip the Sonnox Live Venue installer, retaining the entire folder structure
- Copy the extracted contents to the top level of a USB drive as pictured
Step 1 - Exit to Desktop
- Switch VENUE system to CONFIG mode (double click the MODE button at the bottom right of the screen)
- Go to the OPTIONS page and select the SYSTEM tab
- CONTROL+Click the SHUTDOWN button and select Exit to Desktop
- Insert your USB drive into the VENUE system
Step 2 - Installing iLok drivers (REQUIRED)
- Copy the iLok LicenceSupportInstaller folder onto the Desktop
- Run "Licence Support Win64.exe" (S3L users will run "Licence Support Win32.exe")
- When the iLok drivers are installed, restart the VENUE system.
Step 3 - Installing your plug-ins
- Back in the VENUE software, go to the OPTIONS page and select the Plug-Ins tab
- Select your Sonnox plug-in(s) from the Plug-ins to Install page and click INSTALL
- When all your plug-ins have been installed, insert your iLok and the plug-ins will be ready to use!
ERROR - 'Internet connection is unavailable', or plug-in racks never finish initialising
Cause - licence check failed
Solution - Ensure you have the correct licence on your iLok, and that the iLok dongle is connected to the VENUE system
- Re-initialise the plug-in racks by:
- Restarting the system or
- go to OPTIONS, PLUG-INS
- Right click any of the installed plug-ins in the right-hand list and select 'Disable'
- Right click the plug-in again and select 'Enable'