You can find a list of Sonnox supported host applications below.
If your DAW is not listed, it does not mean it is not compatible, but may not be a host in which we test extensively.
If you would like to check the compatibility of a DAW host, Please create a support ticket and we will respond to your request as quickly as possible. You can also request a free trial to check the compatibility of a plugin on your system.
Sonnox supported host applications (64bit)
- Pro Tools (AAX Native on macOS and Windows; AAX DSP available on selected plugins) (For TDM and RTAS formats, please refer to the Legacy support section of this article below)
- Logic Pro X (AU format on macOS only)
- Cubase (VST3 on macOS and Windows)
- Ableton Live (AU, VVST3 on macOS; VST3 on Windows)
- Studio One (AU and VST3 on macOS; VST3 on Windows)
- FL Studio (AU, and VST3 on macOS; VST3 on Windows)
- REAPER64 (AU, VST3 on macOS; VST2/VST3 on Windows)
**PLEASE NOTE - Many of our plugins do not yet officially support the latest Apple Silicon machines or the latest macOS's Big Sur and Monterey. To check if your plugin is compatible, please refer to the following helpdesk articles -
Legacy support for 32bit host applications
As detailed in our helpdesk article - 32bit DAW Compatibility on macOS and Windows, the latest versions of our plugins will no longer operate in 32Bit DAWs or operating systems. If your DAW or OS is 32bit only, then you will need to contact us for legacy support.
All legacy licences and installers are issued as 'Not for resale' licences (NFRs) on request and upon the purchase of a full licence, or trial period. We will provide you with compatible installers and licences for your legacy system while retaining compatibility with modern 64Bit applications.
Legacy formats include the RTAS and TDM formats for Pro Tools 10 and below, as well as 32bit support for VST and AU formats. Please note, 32bit legacy support is NOT available for the following Sonnox plugins on macOS -
- Oxford Drum Gate
- Toolbox VoxDoubler
- Oxford Dynamic EQ
- Oxford Envolution