If you have recently purchased an applicable Focusrite audio interface - e.g. Scarlett 4th Gen, then you will be given access to the Focusrite Hitmaker expansion bundle, which contains several software tools from various manufacturers to get you started on your music production journey.
Our Toolbox VoxDoubler plugin is included in this bundle, and this article provides a simple step-by-step guide to help you get set up with your new plugin and licence.
Before proceeding, please be aware that a free iLok account and the iLok Licence Manager application are required to authorise VoxDoubler.
- If you do not have an iLok account, please sign up for free here - https://www.ilok.com/#!registration
- To download the iLok Licence Manager application, please use this link - https://www.ilok.com/#!license-manager
- Please then sign in to the iLok Licence Manager using your new iLok credentials to complete the set-up of your account.
Once you have completed the above, you can now proceed to the registration page to redeem your licence.
- Take the VoxDoubler activation key from your Hitmaker account, and enter this at www.sonnox.com/register
- After entering the correct details, click 'Submit'. You will then receive a confirmation email and will be ready to proceed to the next stage.
Depositing your licence and downloading your installers
- Locate your order confirmation email
- Click on the 'Download' link located near the bottom of the email, next to where the plugin is listed. This will take you to an iLok Licence deposit page.
- On this page, please enter your iLok ID and the email address registered to your iLok account, and click Verify. Please take care when entering this information. We here at Sonnox are not responsible for licences deposited into the wrong iLok accounts.
- After your iLok account has been verified, please click deposit.
- Once your licence has been deposited, you will be redirected to the VoxDoubler installer page, which provides links to both the macOS and Windows installers.
Activating your licence
- Now that your licence has been deposited, it will need to be activated in the iLok Licence Manager. Our support article Activate your licence provides a useful video on how to complete this process in the iLok Licence Manager.
After activating your licence and installing the plugin, VoxDoubler will be ready to use in your DAW.
If you have trouble with any of the steps provided, please create a support ticket to speak with on of our helpful agents.